BUILDING OR RENOVATING
Construction loans and renovation finance are notoriously difficult and inevitably stressful, but we can make it easy for you.
Your financing needs deserve the care of a specialist. We offer no stress finance and straight talking, so you can save time and go back to what you do best.
Knowing for sure how much you can borrow, understanding progress payments and limits on cash-out are all part of the difficult experiences when taking on this kind of loan. However, this can be done efficiently and with the minimum hassle.
Construction loans are not as simple as home loans. There are many decisions you have to make about how the loan will be structured, the additional documentation that will be required and how the funding will be released.
If you are thinking of building your own home, you need to know the ins and outs of construction loans. Australian Mortgage Corporation will help you with the process and will advice you on what’s best for you.
Any renovation project can be stressful if you don’t take control of it earlier in the process. Did you know that there are six loan types that can help you with a renovation?
If you are considering transforming your home, but don’t have the funds to support the project, we can help you to turn your dream into a reality. We’ll show the option that best suits your needs so you only have to worry about what colour to paint the walls.
THE BEST CALCULATOR IS YOUR BROKER
Contact us for a more accurate assessment and find out what's possible.
Eric and Mel were looking to renovate their home. Eric has his own business in the Brisbane, QLD. His wife, Mel, works in Real Estate, so she knew what a beautiful house looks like. They decided to buy a plot of land and build their dream home.
As a self-employed for two years, Ben’s experience with banks hadn’t been great. They made him wait for ages for an answer, they presented lots of obstacles to get funding for the construction, and made him gather endless heaps of paperwork for even the simplest of things.
Australian Mortgage Corporation made it simple for them. We made all the leg-word and were able to get a perfect construction loan for their needs, with the structure that suited them best. That way, they were able to take control over the finances and create a great relationship with the builder. The project was finished in nine months, just in time for baby number two.
REFER A FRIEND
AND GET $500
When you refer a friend, and they subsequently do business with us, you will receive $500 as a thank you.
We respect your confidentiality and will never disclose your information to a third party. We comply with all the Privacy Laws of Australia. Should you have any queries with regards to this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
READ WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
With interest rates at an all-time low, and many lender’s fixed rates lower than their variable options, locking in an interest rate on your home loan to guard against possible future fluctuation may be attractive. However, it pays to know the ins and outs of...
If you are finding it tough to meet your current financial obligations or you are just interested in reviewing your current home loan, then you are not alone. Mortgage brokers stand ready and able to assist with your options during this difficult time. Turbulent does...
There is more to selling your home than putting up a ‘For Sale’ sign on your front lawn. Here are the first things you should check off your list to help you get a favourable result from your investment and to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. ...
1. Construction Loans are different to traditional home loans Construction loans are designed to allow you the ability to build your dream home, but also to mitigate risks of project blow-out and delays. Every bank has different policies but generally you shouldn’t...
You may have an investment property that you plan to renovate, or it may be your own house. Once the renovation is finalised, it is a good idea to get your property re-valuated. Here’s why: Let’s say the property’s original value was $1M and your loan is 80% of the...
Buying a house and building a house is not the same thing. Financing a house purchase is relatively straightforward. You agree on a sale price, your broker gets you a good deal with a bank that lends you 80% of the cost, and you pay the remaining 20% plus costs. You...
TO KNOW WHAT'S POSSIBLE